Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Love of Book Reccomendations





       Isn't this cover beautiful? I first saw this book on Goodreads. Later to my giddy delight I found that Angie had reviewed it and liked it! Which for me, means a definite "must read".  I love Angie's recommendations, they always leave me happy and eager to pounce on the next book she has to recommend.
    As I was wandering around her blog, I found this blog! It's called See Michelle Read. Check it out, it's fun :) She also had a review on Girl in The Arena. If you are not convinced yet to read or at least check out this book, surely this video that she had posted on her page will :)  Enjoy!



8 comments:

Angiegirl said...

Isn't Michelle's blog great? She's a hoot and a half. And I was really happy she loved GIRL IN THE ARENA. Hope you do as well!

KIWI said...

aww Angie! Thankyou for stopping by :) and yes I'll let you know how I like The Hobs Bargain and Girl in the Arena :) Thanks for being so awesome!

Christine said...

Hey Kiwi! I have this book on my book pile, too. Maybe it'll be my next YA read. That video is .. just... wow. LOL!

KIWI said...

LOL yes I feel you Christine :) wow. haha That's wonderful! I'll have to stop by sometime, I'd love to hear what you think of it

Michelle said...

wow, thanks for the shout-out. It sure is nice to get to know other readers this way. And I hope you really like Girl in the Arena. Very, very good.

...aMAzInG... said...

LOL.. this video is hillarious!! the cover is pretty tite!!

KIWI said...

Michelle-Hi! thanks so much for stopping by :) and yes I'm hoping a like Girl in the Arena as well!

Tor: Hiii! call me before you go home for Thanksgiving!

Rebs said...

Ok, that was probably the best video for a book I have ever seen, so funny!