Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award


    How awesome is this? Thanks to the awesome family trio over at the Book Sake as well as sweet Alison over at Alison Can Read who awarded me this fun award! Lucky me that I was awarded this award soon after the Blog Hop so I am simply giddy to shed some light on some fantastic new bloggers I met over this past weekend.

The Rules
        1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
        2. Share 7 things about yourself.
        3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are
            fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
        4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award

Seven things about me:

  1. I am the youngest out of 7 girls and one boy. . . That lucky brother of mine ;)
  2. I come from a musical family, all the kids play classical piano along with a second instrument.
      ---My second instrument is the harp.
  3. I love sports and played basketball, volleyball, and lacrosse in high school.
  4.  I love dancing
  5. Hiking and camping is lovely in the canyons and mountains here where I live
  6. I can fold my tongue into a clover
  7. I'm a broadcasting journalism major with a minor in music

 And now for the fun part, here's who I present the award to, check them out!

13 comments:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Your brother should at the very least no how to treat women with that many sisters LOL :) Good luck in school--that is great degree to pursue!

Thanks for the award :)

BookQuoter said...

Thanks for all the little tidbits of you. I love that you love music. It is very important to me.
And thanks for the award. I will update my page now!!!

Rosey said...

Thank you so much!!!!! I played volleyball in HS too! :)

Mash1195 said...

Kika: Congratulations on your award!! And how kind and thoughtful to pass it on to me. It is an honor to accept.
WOW..big family..how is your brother holding up being around soooo many girls?
Would love to see your talent of the clover.
CMash
I will be posting about the award during this week.

KIKA said...

Felicia: LOL he sure does, and you can bet your bottom dollar he knows how to clean too haha. And thanks it's a fun major that I'm quite enjoying.

Book Quoter: You are very welcome, can't wait to read yours! glad we both share a love for music :)

Rosey: that is awesome! wish we lived closer so we could play sometime hehe and then after read books

Mash1195: LOL yes it's quite a big family huh? and my brother? hehe he's the luckiest guy around, who wouldn't want to be around me and my wacky sisters? LOL, looking forward to your post! :)

A Simple Love of Reading said...

Congrats on the award!

I overhauled my blog a couple of months ago, I'm so glad you like it, because I love it too! ;) It has been forever and I'm glad we found each other again. Hope you enjoy my blog as much as I'm gonna enjoy reading your posts! :)

Diana (Book of Secrets) said...

Congratulations on your award, and thanks for passing it to me! I have a harp though I've never learned to play it. Maybe someday!

Bonnie said...

Hi Kika, congratulations on the award and thank you for thinking of me! Guess what, I am the oldest of 7 and you are the second person I know who can play the harp!

Have a great week.

Larissa said...

I love dancing too! =)))

congrats on the award!

and super thanks for giving it to me! =)))

mel u said...

thanks so much for this award-I am honored to be in such good company

Book Sake said...

Fold your tongue into a clover? Did I read that correctly? I must be really tired cause right now I can't even fathom how that could be done! :)

Lisa R said...

Thanks so much. I'm in awe!

Bonnie said...

Hi Kika, just wanted to say thanks again for the award. I have mentioned you and your blog in my latest post.

Have a great weekend, Bonnie