Monday, September 20, 2010

Bookshelf for the Bookie

   
    I was delighted to find in my inbox an email from the lovely Alexandra from csnstores.com asking if I would do another review for one of their products. Happily I accepted and me and the roomie started perusing the website to see what I should review. We laughed and joked while looking at the website saying that I should review an imposible-to-sit in modern chair and dub it my new reading chair and see how long I would last sitting in it, but alas we matured a bit and decided to review this lovely bookshelf. We don't have a bookshelf in the living room yet and it would fit perfectly in a space we have beside the couch. Hope the instructions won't be too hard to figure out! Can't wait to fill it with books :)

 Also, not too long ago I attended the Utah Book Bloggers
summer Social for the first time and had a blast.
What better way to commemorate the occasion by framing those pictures?
So I am lucky enough to review this lovely DanyaB Hanging Wood Frame as well.



Linkage:
 

2 comments:

bardingwell said...

You are so cute! It will be fun to hear about how you feel about your new stuff!

KIKA said...

LOL thanks Lyn :) Good to see you here!