Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bookshelf Review from CSN stores

 
    On to the bookshelf! The munchkins (my two little sisters) came over to help me put the bookshelf together.


 





   First off, I'd like to let you know that this is my kind of bookshelf. All the tools needed for assembly of the bookshelf was that hammer, and screw driver. awesome I tell you, no power tools needed!

  I only wish it had some kind of mark to line up the top and bottom shelves, instead of just lining it up with the holes on the side of the shelf. . . Only because I tend to always accidentally do stuff crooked and I was scared I was going to screw in the shelf crooked.






   



After that simply flip the shelf over, nail in the back and put in the pegs for the shelves---


     And then voila! you have your bookshelf.


   Can I just tell you this bookshelf is super sturdy? It looks and feels solid, and can hold all the books easy peasy. I love it! Assembly was a cinch and remember I did it with four extra hands "helping" out ;) Epic win on both.




2 comments:

TheBookGirl said...

Wow, that looks pretty easy...enough so that even I, who am pretty much all thumbs, might be able to do it :)
I see that it is already filled with books...hooray!

KIKA said...

The Book Girl: LOL yes I was quite surprised when I was able to put it all together as well! :) and yay for the books!