Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's a Book. . .And a Bag

***I already have a taker for the goodie bag. Thank you all!***
Love this :)

   Also, I received a bag full of goodies in the mail yesterday and couldn't help but feel a little bummed---only because they weren't my kind of goodies. But then I thought, there is probably someone out there who would really enjoy this. So if you love romance books, send me your name and address in THIS FORM and I'll send you the goody bag. 

That is all, hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

***No this isn't a contest, I'll just send it to the first person who responds***

1 comment:

Christine said...

I love that video, too! I saw it a few weeks ago. Very cute and VERY smart.

I submitted the form to you for the romance books goodie bag, if it's still available. If not, no biggie.

hugs!