Thursday, January 20, 2011

Book Blogs: Awesomeness of

   I have been unable to snatch one bit of luxury, life, and necessity---(which means I have not been able to pick up a book to read --other than textbooks---since the beginning of the semester) and it has been driving me up the wall. Seriously. I think this complex is unhealthy for me. So I'm sitting here at my desk doing calculus seriously not understanding a single ounce of it all and there in front of me is the ever growing stack of books waiting, begging, pleading for me to just take a peek. . .Well, I did. . .Not for long because I simply couldn't get past the cover:

 If you have not yet tasted of Juliet Marillier's work
you are missing out.
big time.
(I highly recommend her sevenwaters series =)
All that besides, if you look closer at the cover in the lower right hand corner, 
yes that right there,
the quote.
Do you see who it's attributed to?
yes my friends, THE BOOK SMUGGLERS!
you hear me?  A BOOK BLOG, on the COVER
how awesome is that?!

  I kept on reading it over and over and then rubbed my hand of the cover just to make sure it was really there and ran to my computer. I shot Ana an email asking her "is this you guys? is it? is it?!"
Thankfully she wrote me back the next minute and said "yes it is!!! *grin*"

Grin indeed I say! Yahooo for book lovers, bloggers, and supporters :D

Any who, that's all for now. . .back to studying. cheers!

7 comments:

Chachic said...

It's awesome, isn't it? :) Yay Thea and Ana!

I feel for you, I hope you get time to read soon. I've finished Seer of Sevenwaters and while I wasn't as emotionally invested in Sibeal as I was with Sorcha and Liadan, it was still a very good read.

Andi said...

Cheers indeed! That's awesome!

TheBookGirl said...

Wow, that is great, a blurb from a blog! And I can easily see why you were captivated by that cover :)

Good luck with the calc.

Deepali said...

Whoa, that is great!

KIKA said...

CaChic: awww thanks :) Liadan and Sorcha were my favorites too! Looking forward to reading this one :D

Andi: :) I thought so too

The Book Girl: haha thanks! I'll need all the luck I can get :)

Deepali: isn't it? :)

jen7waters said...

Hear, hear, Kika! Juliet FTW!;D

KIKA said...

haha thanks jen! :D I'm reading it right now and loving it so far!