Saturday, October 29, 2011

How come I feel like I'm always late on these things. . .


Probably cause I always am. LOL

I did not know there was going to more books in Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn series (which I love) But alas there is
*squeee* Due out November 8 is The Alloy of Law! It takes place three hundred years after the mistborn trilogy, so I'm excited to meet some new characters!
     And the cover? love it. almost like Steam punk meets Wild Wild West. I cannot wait.


Also, looky what I just got in the mail: In the Forests of the Night
 I enjoyed Kersten Hamilton's first book Tyger Tyger so was simply giddy to get this one.
It's due out November 22. 


Lastly, I was looking at the stack of books on my night stand last night,
and thought to myself, what about the books I've finished but
haven't written reviews about?
I'd still like to keep track of them, so I made a new page.
It's real simple---just a track record of books I've read for the month.
So if you ever want to skip the whole review thing and just look at the books LOL
Just click here. It's also on my sidebar :)

Till we meet again,
Happy reading!

2 comments:

Penelope Lolohea said...

Kika! How are you? I totally just came across your blog on accident. I had no idea you loved the Mistborn series! I love it too. Are you going to the release party/signing he's having?

Loved Tyger Tyger and In The Forests of the Night, too. Happy reading! :)

KIKA said...

pene! so good how are you?! and can I say your little boy was just ADORABLE in the primary program?! and yes haha I love the mistborn series, so glad you do too! I LOVE YOUR BLOG :D I'm not sure if I'll be able to go to the release party, are you going?! so happy your loving the same books I do! or vice versa hahaha ofa atu pene!