Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Winners of the 2011 Goodreads choice awards. . .

I am so happy to say Divergent won favorite book of 2011! It also took Favorite YA fantasy & science fiction. so happy my sweet friend Rosana gave it to me before the end of the year and encouraged me to read it LOL. Veronica Roth did a thank you video for all the fans. 


Here are some of the nominees. . .

And for all you Mortal Instrument fans, don't fret Cassandra Clare took home Best goodreads author.
Rosana has been trying to get me to read these for months now, I don't know what's taking me so long.

The nominees for best author had some pretty awesome names up there.


3 comments:

pocketfullofbooks said...

I was really happy Divergent won too! Thanks for posting the video, I hadn't seen it!

....Petty Witter said...

Hi Kika, Many thanks for stopping by Pen and Paper. Nice to have met you, I've enjoyed my visit to your site, you have a great blog. PW.

Shannon (Giraffe Days) said...

Isn't it interesting - or telling - how so many of these authors and books are fantasy or speculative or just plain genre fiction of some kind? I guess genre fiction does tend to get a higher readership than general fiction/lit, but it's still interesting to me. :) I have Divergent and friends are telling me "Read it NOW!" but I haven't yet! Definitely will this year though!