Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Just finished...


This Gem. Thanks to the awesome Angie



And this one as well, again thanks to angie :)
Reviews to come.
 Loved both of them.



I've always been a sucker for fall.
But for some strange reason somethings in the air. I'm fidgity and anxious, more than usual for fall to come...giddy even.
last night I curled up with these lovelies. Well, because it just seemed that kind of night.
slowly but surely my comfort fall reads have made their way from my bookshelf 
to my nightstand. 
Tucking me into bed each night.



Some nights are too hot,
or the feelings off and i'm just in a mood.
But even just glancing at these lovelies on my night stand send me the
promise of fallen autumn leaves, cinnamon in the air
and hot cups of coacoa. 

2 comments:

javediqbal said...

Title:
The Best High Returns on Best Investment

Content:
Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
For More Details click the link below:

Web Link:
http://www.whatacash.com

Display Name: whatacash

Kathryn McGuire @ Online PhD UK said...

The first book cover is really in your face. It almost seems a bit creepy. Sadly, I have never heard of any of these titles. I hope that in the future there will be more book reviews to these books.


Please visit My Webblog